That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Does Wearing Heels Burn More Calories?


I don't even know if I am going to workout today since I have lots of plans tonight, including getting to see a show at Fashion Week. So excited, thanks Shane! So running around in heels, (0kay, I will be alternating flops and heels) may be it. After the show, I am going to a raw food class at Bonobos. If I get home and I have lots of energy, maybe I'll do a workout video or some stair running. Now that I sit for 12 hours straight on class days, stairs are becoming even more important in my life. Luckily (I type this with a note of sarcasm), one of my classes is on the 8th floor. But trust me, if you saw the lines for the elevators, you'd hike it too!

Back to fashion for a sec, did anyone else love Serena's dress last night? I enjoyed every minute of the episode, I find season 2 much better than 1 so far. One was kind of painful at points!

Since yesterday I posted the workout I was planning to post today I don't have too much to say.
However, I am planning on signing up for spinning classes (2x a week) and a hip hop dance class (1x a week) at the school gym this semester. I hope I get in to the classes, I have missed spinning terribly!

I also think I am going to sign up for the September 28th NY Road Runner's Marathon Tune Up, which is 18 miles. I am going to have to recruit some of my running friends for that one because an ipod just won't be enough. And if anyone in the NYC area is interested in joining me, let me know. You don't have to run the whole thing, you actually don't even have to sign up (it's a free park) unless you want to count it as a marathon qualifier for IMGNYC 2009.

All right, that's all for today.
JK, one more thing, I just downloaded So What? by Pink, so I am excited to workout to it! Buying new music is always a great workout motivator, even if only to dance around your room! I am a little out of the top 40 loop right now :(, so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
blog comments powered by Disqus