That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Playlist of the Week: Hip Hop to Hotness

I used to be a huge rap/hip hop fan in junior high. My parents loved my insistence on listening to Easy E and Biggie in the car!

This playlist is available to preview or purchase on itunes, check it out.

Again way too long, but I like to offer variety :)

Stand Up-Ludacris
Not Tonight (Ladies Night)-Lil Kim, Christina Aquilera, etc.
Hate it or Love it-50 Cent
Ms. Jackson-Outkast
Baby Got Back-Sir Mix a Lot
Atrevete-Calle 13
Just a Little Bit-50 Cent
The Way I Are-Timbaland
Ain't 2 Proud to Beg-TLC
Without Me-Eminem
Magic Stick-Lil Kim
Jump-Kris Kros
Shimmy Shimmy Ya-Ol Dirty Bastard
Gonna Make You Sweat-C+C Music Factory
Work It-Missy Elliot
The Next Episode-Dr. Dre
Big Pimpin'-Jay Z
The Way You Move-OutKast
Ghetto Superstar-Studio Group
Let Me Blow Your Mind-Eve

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the abundance and variety of songs!!