That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fitness Deals!


I have to say Time Out has been so on lately. In the last issue they had all a great round up of fitness stores in the city. I was going to put together my own, but they beat me to it--saving me a lot of time.



Winter stores


Get fit guide

Another great deal is the fitness passport put out by the Health and Fitness Alliance. It is a booklet of hundreds of passes to gyms, yoga, pilates, spinning and dance studios. It only costs $79 and it is worth over a thousand, I'm sure. Plus, if you join a gym or studio, you get refunded for the passbook! It is available in several cities. Mine just arrived today and I am so excited to go studio hoping!
I'll try to keep you abreast of deals as I see them!

0 comments: