That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mission moments

One of the things that makes running with Team in Training is the commitment to the cause.

At almost every practice we have someone who is or has battled blood cancer speak to us and encourage us. It really keeps me going.

In fact, we even have team mates who finished chemo just months ago running with us! Pretty impressive, right?

One of our honored teammates from last season was at practice last week cheering us on. She is a little girl who was diagnosed with cancer at 2 years old, and is now in remission. Every time we came running around the lower loop she would yell, go team! It's hard to stop running with support like that!

0 comments: