That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Friday, June 8, 2007

Bump in the road.

Thus far I have managed to make it through our Saturday morning long runs without too much pain. Until this week, June 2. I got home pretty late, but still managed to make it to Central Park on time. However, showing up is not enough---this isn’t college. I am actually expected to run, and that part was excruciating. Every step. Usually I transition to cruise mode after a mile or so. Not this time. My coaches weren’t kidding when they told us to give up our Friday nights. Sadly, it’s necessary. It’s me and Netflicks on Fridays from now until October 21st. Alright, time to write a letter to Kate, my honored teammate, because she is what is really keeping me going.

0 comments: