That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When the going gets tough part 2...turn to quotes

Great quotes that will keep your wussy butt moving!

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"--my fav spinning instructor

"There will be days you don't think you can run a marathon. There will be a lifetime of knowing you have." -Unknown

"Enjoy your pain, you've earned it"

"Man imposes his own limitations, don't set any" -Anthony Bailey

"Some people run to get in shape......we get in shape to run!"

"Some people run to get in shape......we get in shape to run!"

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."

"That that don't kill me, will only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, 'cause I can't wait much longer."

"Nothing feels worse than stopping before you have to." My very own!

0 comments: