That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tour de Central Park

I finally completed the full loop at this Saturday's practice! All six miles from East 90th street up around 110th street over the dreaded Harlem Hill, all the way back down to 59th Street and back up to 90 East Street. Actually, I had to run 7 miles, so I ran past 90th to 100th and then back to 90th again.

Yes, that was definitely the farthest I have ever run...and it wasn't that bad!

I just kept chatting, there were a few touch and go moments around the Carousel, but all together totally doable. Now I just have to do that 3 more times and I am there! Haha

Oh, I came across this website which has great facts about the park.

Did you know that there are 26,000 trees in Central Park?

0 comments: