That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now, cause I can't wait much longer. Kanye West, Stronger

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playlist of the Week-Gonna Make it!

You're Gonna Make it After All Songs

Some motivational songs-plus a few of my current favs since this is a short one.

It's My Life-Jon Bon Jovi
I'mma Shine-Young Bloodz
Fame-theme song
I'll Be There For You-The Rembrandts
Keeps Getting Better-Christina Aguilera
Running Back to You-Vanessa Williams
Walkin on Sunshine-Aly and AJ
Gonna Get Through This-Daniel Bedingfield

What I am listening to now:

Minute by Minute-Girl Talk
Sour Cherry-The Kills
Untouched-The Virgins

You can now check out my "Gossip Girl, OC, Hills Workout Playlist" in the iTunes Music store at:http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=292595664
blog comments powered by Disqus